I've decided to sell my PM Molly. I just can't seem to bond with her and after nearly a year I figured it's time for her to go to a home where she will be appreciated. She has a white body, but the head is not a white body PM head, just a PM. The body is free of any stains or tears, and is in great condition. The legs, I think, are a bit loose, but I supposed that would be expected for how long I've had the body. The clothes that she would come in would include the original skirt, and dickie. The other pieces I've purchased since I've gotten her, but she will come with everything. I also wanted to mention that she has the beginnings of silver eye in her left eye. I'm going to put a couple of pictures in the link below and will try and download the new ones with the white body if anyone is interested. I'm asking $80 for her, which is about what I paid for her not including the price of the replacement clothing items. Any interest or questions please PM me!

Shanna

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2116678056